Products used at Haly Dental Care
- Botulinum toxin (Type 1)
- Juvederm range of fillers
All our products are produced by Allergan. Allergan is a global health care company that pioneered the development of medical aesthetic treatments more than thirty years ago. They have produced over 61 million vials of Botox which have been distributed world wide. Patients can be guaranteed that only the highest quality of product is used at Haly Dental Care.
Botox injections are used to relax muscles, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Botox is the brand name of a toxin made by the bacterium clostridium botulinum it is used in very diluted amounts to treat specific areas. This purified protein allows the muscle to temporarily relax which can help to soften facial expressions and can improve the signs of aging.
Why Choose Botox?
Laughter lines, frown lines and dimpled chins can make the face look tired and perhaps older than you are. These are all features that are caused by strong muscle movement. It is possible to relax those muscles and smooth the lines and wrinkles using Botox and thus enhancing ones natural features. Botox can also be used to treat gummy smile, excessive sweating and migraine.
What can Botox injections achieve?
- smooths and softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles caused by muscle movement
- Gives a fresher more youthful look
- Can slow the onslaught of lines and wrinkles (preventative)
- Effect can last 3-5 months
- Can be used to treat excessive sweating and Migraine
- Very quick and simple procedure with no recovery time
After having Botox treatment you are advised to avoid any rubbing of the area and to avoid any beauty treatment eg Facial massage, sauna’s, and extreme temperatures for 2 weeks. We will review your treatment within two weeks if necessary in which there can be slight adjustments made.
The Botox procedure
- No anesthetic is required
- The procedure takes only a few short moments
- A very fine needle is used to inject and relax specific muscles
Dermal filler is made from a product called Hyaluronic acid. It is a naturally occurring sugar that exists in almost all living organisms. It’s key role is to absorb water and to transport nutrients to the skin ensuring that the structure and volume is maintained. Dermal fillers are used to smooth the contours of the face, reducing the effect of lines and wrinkles. They are also used to give volume to sunken areas such as the cheeks or lips.
Why choose dermal fillers?
As our skin ages, it loses volume as the collagen that shapes and supports it starts to deplete. The impact of exposure to the sun, air pollution and the stresses of daily life become apparent in the form of lines and wrinkles and can give you a tired or sunken appearance. Fillers are non-invasive treatments that counter these effects, restoring volume and promoting a more youthful appearance.
What can fillers achieve?
- Smooth lines and reduce wrinkles
- Give volume back
- Long lasting effects (up to 2 years)
- Minimal downtime – return to work/activities same day
- You may experience some slight swelling or burning to the area being injected and typically does not last longer than 48 hours
The dermal filler procedure
- The procedure it very simple and should last between 30 minutes to an hour
- The area to be treated is cleaned and numbing cream applied
- The surgeon will use a very fine needle to inject the fillers, plumping the skin and smoothing the lines and wrinkles
- Any swelling or bruising should subside within 48 hours
- Your aftercare and any follow up appointments will be scheduled with the surgeon
Haly Dental Care – Promise
The skilled Administration of injections mean natural looking results and our highly qualified medical practitioners will consult with you to recommend the most suitable treatment for your particular concerns be it anti-wrinkle, dermal filler or lip enhancer for the most Aesthetically pleasing and suitable results.