Why you should avail of this service?
- All medical card holders are eligible for a free check-up every year. If a patient has availed of their free check-up in December, they are still able to claim their next year’s check-up in the following January; there is no need for them to wait the full year.
- It is scientifically proven that bad oral hygiene and gum disease has a detrimental effect on other areas of the body, including heart disease. Keeping up to date on dental checks can prevent other health concerns arising.
- Easy access – We come to the premises to make the checks as easy as possible for the tenants, without forcing them to travel.
- It is now mandatory that any patient undergoing surgeries such as knee or hip replacements have full dental clearances by a registered dentist. Having annual checks will ensure that any nursing home residents that may need to undergo surgery will be up to date on their dental work.
- Corporate discount of 15% for all those who avail of our nursing home visits and their families when you visit Haly Dental Care.
- Accommodate you – Haly Dental Care is open Monday-Thursday until 7pm and every Saturday.